October 4th is National Vodka Day. Skip the shots this year and try a simple, refreshing cranberry and vodka cocktail – the Cape Codder.
The Cape Codder
The Cape Codder is simple to make and tastes great. You build this drink right in your serving glass, so there also isn’t a lot of cleanup. It’s perfect for any time of the day, so give it a try!
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz vodka (check out our buying guide for some recommendations)
- Fill your serving glass with ice – we enjoy using a rocks glass, but a tall Collins glass also works nicely
- Add the cranberry juice and vodka to the glass
- Squeeze one wedge of fresh lime juice into the glass – you can also try it without lime, but we think it adds a nice touch
- Garnish with a lime wedge or wheel
- Serve and enjoy!